GOAL: END POVERTY IN ALL ITS FORMS, EVERYWHERE.
- Extreme poverty, currently measured as people living on less than $1.25 a day, is eradicated for all people, everywhere
- The proportion of men, women and children of all ages living in poverty in all its dimensions according to national definitions is reduced by half
- Nationally appropriate social protection systems and measures for all are implemented, including floors, and substantial coverage of the poor and the vulnerable is achieved
- All men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance
- The resilience of the poor and those in vulnerable situations is build, and reduced is their exposure and vulnerability to climate-related extreme events and other economic, social and environmental shocks and disasters